Friday, January 29, 2010

The Big Green Monster On Wheels

Sasha, the wacky little wiener dog here. Miss Shari and Velvet wanted me to blog for you all today on her blog so let me get my paws a typing.

Today's "barkpic" (or topic for the humans out there) is the giant green monster on wheels that comes once a week and takes my precious garbage away. Why is it that the humans won't let us puppers get into all the good leftovers in the trash can? I think I have discovered the answer. It hit me while I was out going potty yesterday. The big green monster on wheels that comes once a week makes a terrible roar when it is devouring our garbage that mommy just leaves on the side of the road and then it goes on to the neighbors and on and on. Well you gets the idea. So I thought about it. Why would so many humans feed this monster all that good garbage? The only reason I can think of is that the humans have to feed it all their garbage so it won't eat us puppers! So, please, doggies out there try your hardest not to get into garbage cans. We don't want that big green monster eating us!

Woofs and doxie kisses to you all! Sasha.

3 comments:

SassySashadoxie said...

Woohoo. I sees me on your blog. Franks alot Shari and Velvet for lettting me barks a bit on your blog.

Unknown said...

haha maybe we should tell Daisy that if she gets into the garbage the green monster is going to get her. lol

2 Raven Chicks said...

Oh my! The Lovely SassySasha! I am a big fan of hers and have quite a few items with her image!

Live long and pawsper!